There’s nothing like a good national park that’s only a three-hour drive away. This past weekend, Tim and I took advantage of the proximity and camped for two nights in Terra Nova National Park. It may not be Newfoundland’s biggest national park (there are only two on the island, and Gros Morne gets that distinction), but the region deserves some recognition.
Not all of the places in the following video are actually in Terra Nova, and technically Terra Nova is adjacent to and not within the Eastport Peninsula.
Here are the places you’ll see:
- Malady Head Trail and lookout (Terra Nova)
- Louis Hills Trail (Terra Nova)
- Sandy Cove Beach (Eastport Peninsula)
- Eastport Beach (Eastport Peninsula)
- Salvage (Eastport Peninsula)